Messaging server software sends SMS and text messages to: pagers, mobile phones, PIMs, wireless devices. Messages can be accepted from: networked computers, email, web pages (CGI), command line executables, text files, serial ports, modems. Messages can be delivered via: the Internet (SNPP, WCTP, and SMTP), modems (TAP, UCP, GSM, and TONE), and direct serial connections (TAP). Some of its Advanced features: redundant outbound connections, message rerouting on failure.
Interactive Voice Guide:
This is a powerful, easy-to-use system that quickly implements a professional voice response system into your business. Interactive Voice Guide was designed to provide easy to configure automated call handling systems which can be tailored to individual needs.
Active Phone Server:
Active Phone Server (APServer) is an application designed to manage your incoming and outgoing phone calls. All essential features are supported: advanced answering machine, caller ID function which displays a caller’s information when a call is received, and enables you to customize voices and melodies for each phone number. Active Phone Server also includes an ISP dialer which allows you to dial your ISP number(s), notifying you with a sound when a connection is established (or a connection is severed), and an e-mail checker which notifies you of any new messages, and displays the subject and several lines from each message.
Voice Mail Master:
VoiceMail Master is an easy to use PC based management tool for the Panasonic TVS/TVP Voice Processing System (VPS). VoiceMail Master is a fantastic piece of software that allows the Panasonic Voice Mail owner to take control of your Voice Mail quickly and easily. Time and date changes are simplified, along with editing of Mailboxes, Custom Service Menus, Notification Device Settings, Daylight Saving, Holiday Settings and System Working Reports that can be produced to show your system setup at your convenience. VoiceMail Master is designed to be connected directly from your PC serial communication port to your Panasonic Voice Mail System.
Features of VoiceMail Master:
VoiceMail Master offers a range of features including:
- Time / Date editing
- Mailbox editing
- Mailbox Class of Service editing
- Notification Device editing / setting
- Operator editing
- Port Settings Day / Night
- Daylight Saving editing
- Holiday Settings
- Custom Menu editing
- Reports for System, Mailbox, Ports, Class of Service.
It allows the Panasonic Voice Mail owner to take control of Voice Mail quickly and easily. Time and date changes are simplified, along with editing of Mailboxes, Custom Service Menus, Notification Device Settings, Daylight Saving, Holiday Settings and System Working Reports that can be produced to show your system setup at your convenience.
Voice Mailbox System:
Voice Mailbox system 2.0 is a professional CTI applications based on Dialogic telephony card. It helps you to communicate with other people.
Some features are listed as following:
- Leave message to the mailbox selected at anytime.
- Owner can access the messages of his voice mailbox. Such as hear message, delete message, transfer message.
- Owner can manage his mailbox by phone remotely. Such as modify the password. Owner can setup his individual greeting message Password verification before owner access. Manage the mailboxes by group.
- Broadcast the message by group.
- Auto branch into mailbox cooperate with the PBX.
- Auto notification when the new message is coming. Whether by pager, by light lamp, or by dial the telephone.
- Timing notification
- Support multiform database, Such as ACCESS, ORACL,E MS SQL Server and all databases that can be accessed by ODBC.
- Support most of PBX. Up to 256 lines one computer.