Advanced Call Center is full-featured yet easy-to-use answering machine software for your voice modem. All necessary functions are supported: Caller ID lets you see and hear who’s calling via screen pop-ups, distinctive rings, call recording, and caller’s name announcement with speech synthesis. “Black” and “white” list functions filter calls based on caller database, call origin and other parameters.
- Modem spy is handy utility for phone calls recording. Its feature includes:
- Records phone conversations.
- Records from microphone.
- Plays back recorded messages via phone line.
- Plays back recorded messages via sound card.
- Can record ALL incoming phone calls.
- Has built-in software automatic gain control.
- Detects and logs Caller ID.
- Pops up caller ID information.
Call Corder records telephone conversations directly to your hard disk with a single push of button, optionally playing a legal disclaimer before recording (ideal for use in business environment). It stores calls as standard Windows sound files, adding a memo to allow fast and easy call navigation. The software is Caller ID compatible so there is no need to type caller’s number and name. A simple TAPI based caller ID ActiveX control, requires a TAPI compliant voice modem or telephony card.
Active Phone Server:
- Answering machine plays back a greeting and records a message. Recorded messages are common wav-files.
- Caller ID displays caller ID information when call is received. Customizable voice/melodies for each phone number.
- ISP Dialer dials numbers one by one to your ISP until successful connection. When connection is established (or connection was broken) it will notify you by playing melody.
- Email Checker will notify you about new email arrival. It will show subject, from whom this email and several lines of each email. It’s fast and easy to use.
- Reminder will notify you about all events you don’t want to miss.
Now you can listen to who is calling before you pick up the phone. A talking animated character will read aloud the caller name and number.
Who’s Calling is Windows 95+ caller ID software. It is very user friendly and has many user definable properties. All cid data strings are user definable which means that the software can be used in any country.
- A modem that supports caller ID
- Windows 95 or greater version
- 486dx-100 or greater 16 mb ram or greater.
- A windows compatible soundcard (Optional)
Functionality of Who’s Calling:
Who’s Calling… stores your phone numbers in a phonebook database and upon matching an incoming phone number or name with a number or name in your phonebook alerts you as to the callers identity.
Who’s Calling… can get your attention in various ways:
- It can display a flashing banner of incoming caller details on your monitor,
- Play individual sound files for every phonebook entry,
- Pop up a floating user quick info page on identified callers,
- Bring up status screens on incoming calls,
- Send you email or win popup messages to your LAN.
With increasd demand of VoIP, most PSTN users swith to VoIP. Those countries have legalised the VoIP, are trying to regulating VoIP servicesas PSTN services are regulated. Today, the Federal Communications Commission of U.S. has ordered all VoIP service providers to attach a sticker warning that traditional 911 services aren’t available, those who do not provide 911 services. It also recently required VoIP operators to support CALEA wiretap functionality.
Features of Who’s Calling are:
- An external phonebook viewer/editor.
- Floating toolbar and smaller status screen so you don’t need the main program taking up your desktop space.
- Full featured selectable call and program logging.
- Imports Eudora Mailer address books.
- Imports and exports MSOutlook address books.
- Handles your dial up networking connections by automatically stopping and starting monitoring when connecting and disconnecting.
- Can run external programs such as hyper term by automatically stopping and starting monitoring when opening and closing external programs.
- Saves records of incoming calls so you will never again suffer from lost business or information.
- Assign individual sound files to each phonebook record which can be played to alert you to the caller’s identity.
- Pop up a floating caller info page whenever a caller’s identity is established