Page Gate allows for network paging or network wide SMS messaging from any combination of the following modules: web, email, commandline/ascii, serial, and TAP-in and (GUI) windows workstations. SMS or text messages can be sent to alphanumeric pagers, numeric pagers, cell phones, PIMs, billboards or PCMCIA pager cards. Page Gate is a flexible powerful way to take control of corporate communications.
Notepaper pro is a kind of paging software used to send text messages to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Its benefits include the following things:
Group messaging capabilities
Multiple carrier support including cellular and paging carriers Supports internet paging protocols including SNPP, WCTP and SMTP Supports scheduled messaging, repeating messages, and preprogrammed messages
– Text messages can be sent through a modem or the Internet. Communication is critical in today’s competitive business world. NotePager Pro allows small businesses to compete in big business, by providing an affordable yet powerful paging, text messaging, and SMS software solution. NotePager Pro supports pre-programmed text messages, scheduled paging, on-call paging, and group paging, in a robust, yet easy to use desktop application. When time is an issue, NotePager Pro is the answer. It allows for office personnel to contact remote staff in minutes, messages are quickly sent to alphanumeric pagers, and/or cell phones.
G-Lock Easy Mail:
G-Lock Easy Mail is a powerful group mailer which sends your message directly from your PC to the recipient’s mail server (without using any ISP’s SMTP server). This takes the load off of your mail server and speeds up message sending significantly.
G-Lock Easy Mail is fast, powerful yet simple to use email software designed primarily for applications in which the sender and recipient have an existing relationship, a retailer’s customer base, a physician’s list of patients, a newsletter publisher’s subscriber list, and an insurance agent’s client roster. The software makes your email newsletter management and distribution easy.
G-Lock Spam Combat:
It keeps your inbox clear of spam. Would you like to catch and delete spam before it reaches your inbox? Self learning system based on your spam and good email detects spam with great precision and accuracy, adapts to new types of spam, stops viruses and malicious code.
G-Lock Email Processor:
Email Processor is a powerful tool designed to automatically process incoming Internet email such as bounced/undeliverable messages, subscribe/unsubscribe requests, etc. The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of features to process email you receive, automatically extract data and perform other actions based on the message content.
Email Processor can work with multiple POP3 internet mailboxes, filter incoming messages by different conditions, and extract any data from the message body and message header and save it to a file of user definable format. Using Email Processor you are also able to send a reply message to your recipients and perform different operations with a selected database: insert data into a database, delete data from a database and update a database. In addition, Email Processor allows you to execute MS Windows Script (VBScript and JScript) when processing incoming messages.
Email Processor provides you a set of rules which allow a flexible adjustment of criteria to process incoming email. Thus, the program may be easily set up to handle messages where the text layout is known (web forms, purchase orders), various kinds of spam emails and any messages you can get.
Just like everything on the Internet, delivering a message is not a simple process. Every email must successfully pass through numerous phases before it reaches its intended destination. If this process fails at any point before the message is transmitted, your mail system considers that delivery attempt as a failure. Hence, your message gets bounced.
Bounced or undeliverable messages from your own or ISP mail server are quite normal due to various reasons: busy mailbox, blocked domain, mailbox full, account temporary down, network busy, mailbox over limit, etc. These bounced messages are called soft bounced as they come back to the sender due to some temporary reasons. So, bounced or undeliverable email does not necessarily mean that the appropriate email address is invalid. It is recommended that you try several attempts to send a message to bounced email addresses. If the delivery is still failed, you can simply delete them from your mailing list.
Hard bounced messages refer to non-existing users, or that mail servers or email. Clients have filters that do not allow some emails and return them as hard bounced. There is no sense to resend a message to such email addresses and you can remove them from your database. Why spend hundreds of hours trying to manually process bounced messages if you can automatically perform this task with specially designed software? Using Email Processor you can handle soft bounced and hard bounced emails in a quicker and more reliable way. As a result, less ‘dead’ email addresses will end up in your mailing list, and your bulk email software will take less time to deliver all of your messages. With Email Processor you can save precious time, avoid errors and easily handle data in the most effective way. Email Processor is a better solution if you want to maintain active mail lists. To keep only valid email addresses in your mailing list, you need to exclude bounced emails and emails with unsubscribe/remove requests. Email Processor will automatically check your email account after each sending campaign, process incoming messages according to the rules you set and save the results to a separate file. You only need to load the given file into the exclusion list of your bulk email software thus insuring that nobody on the exclusion list will receive your message. Group Mail
- Send highly formatted professional messages that are personalized for each of your recipients
- Manage an unlimited number of fully customizable groups/lists with an unlimited number of recipients in each
- Keep your valuable recipient details private and completely secure
- Run and maintain CAN-SPAM compliant Newsletters with powerful automated subscription, removal and filtering support
- Handle bounces automatically and verify recipients with ease
- Send messages directly to your recipients from your desktop, or through a dedicated e-mail server using multiple connections. Works with MSN and practically all corporate email systems
- Send personalized wireless mobile SMS text messages to recipients using our unique free Email to SMS gateway tool
- Prepare and schedule messages for delivery any time in the future
- Prepare and send your messages in practically any language and with any encoding
- Fully control and target your mailings with powerful filters, in-line message scripting, reply management controls, customizable headers and in-depth logging & reporting
- Work with existing customer lists, data and information in practically any format (databases, files – including CSV, address books and more)
- Do follow-up mailings with precision, resume from failures with complete peace of mind and have access to all send related details in highly defined reports and logs
- Extend functionality through a growing range of add-ons
- NotePager Net
- NotePager Net is a two part application.
- NotePager Net Server
- NotePager Net program
NotePager Net Server is installed on your network server (the main machine that houses the modem or direct connection to your paging service). On the main system, you set up a database of all of the people who will be receiving messages on their pagers or other devices. The second NotePager Net program (the client) is set up on the same computer, and on every other computer on the network that you would use to send pager messages. Each user, at any workstation can send messages.
- Share a common database of mobile phones and pagers
- Group messaging capabilities
- Multiple carrier support including cellular and paging carriers
- Supports scheduled messaging, repeating messages, and preprogrammed messages